R2M Solution Spain is currently seeking a talented, independent and driven individual to contribute to its research activities in projects related to energy efficiency,
renewable energy technologies and smart grids. In our projects, R2M aims to bring products and services into the market with innovative business models, plans,
market analyses and exploitation roadmaps. The position will bring her/his expertise and experience to contribute to various projects where R2M participates
within the EU-H2020 Framework Programme.
Role: Research, Tech Transfer & Business Developer Level: Mid-level Location: Madrid – Spain
- Develop market analysis in the renewable energy sector (e.g. CSP, Solar Thermal, Biofuels, SmartGrids, Energy Storage, etc.) and the heating and
cooling sector. Collect, structure, analyse and report on market data and track the main events occurring in these sectors.
- Contribute to H2020 European R&D projects focused on energy and sustainability concepts to potentially also include renewable energy technologies,
heating and cooling and smart grids. See descriptions of NEXTOWER, DRIvE and HARP, on the company website: http://www.r2msolution.com/
- Update and maintenance of social networks for relevant projects (Twitter, LinkedIn, Flipboard, etc.)
- Develop business strategies for research developments within the framework of the European research projects R2M is involved in. This includes
business modelling, business planning, exploitation and R&D road mapping, among other activities.
- Deliver high quality reports and results for European research and innovation projects involving energy efficiency, renewable energy technologies
and smart grids;
- Support the administrative side of EU research and internal administration tasks;
- Travel for innovation consultancy in Spain and in Europe representing R2M in R&D and sustainability projects (15-20% of the time).
- Masters professional degree related to the duties (engineering, economics, etc.) with a focus on the energy sector (efficiency, management, smart
grids or similar background);
- Fluent in English (C1);
- Fluent in Spanish (B2);
- Experience in developing market analyses and business modelling;
- Understanding of economic practices and theories of renewable energy and electricity markets;
- Excellent reporting skills both verbal and written;
- Capacity to conduct research, organize work and produce results;
- Comfortable in engaging stakeholders at the EU and national level to include workshops, conferences and dissemination events;
- Positive, proactive, creative and ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Previous experience with H2020 European R&D and similar projects is a plus;
- Proposal development skills is a plus;
- Knowledge of Spanish Energy Market is a plus;
- Engineering and modelling software skills is a plus;
- A Master in Business Administration or similar is a plus;
- Pragmatic and result-focussed attitude;
- Team player, yet able to work independently;
- Demonstrated leadership will be assessed positively
Remuneration: To be agreed based on the experience of the candidate. Access to performance-based awards.
How to Apply: To apply for this position please email an up to date CV and a cover letter that clearly states how your skills match those requested to: