Mohamed Elagiry is a professional architect with large experience in architectural design, design management, sustainable and computational design. Besides his degree in Architecture, he holds another degree in Building Engineering from the Politecnico Di Milano in Italy, to link his architecture skills to information management and sustainable design with the focus on energy optimisation and facade engineering. His aim is to combine essential experiences in the built environment to bring this to design processes, coordination and construction worksites to realize better buildings.
He has a substantial experience on a wide range of projects, including high-rise and large-scale building projects as he has been working in several reputable firms in the Middle East, where he has created and participated in the design and development of many projects of various scales in different areas around the world, the last firm before he moves to Italy was Dar Group consultancy firm, he worked there as a senior project architect and design manager, During which he had the opportunity to join very important and critical projects with a very tight schedule that required high management skills and job accuracy.
Main area of activity in R2M:
Mohamed works in R2M as Architect, BIM & Sustainable Design Specialist. His main area of activity are:
– Development of sustainable architecture consulting and design, Support Sustainable Design analysis, Energy Modelling and LEED Project administration and Support compliance reporting.
– Assist clients, engineers and contractors with sustainable design implementation.
– Involvement in BIM coordination and sustainable building design and research.
– Architectural design support to Onyx Solar client design requests (Italy & France).
– Training and consultancy to GreenPass software and GreenPass certifications in Italy, promoting and evaluating the use of Natural Based Solution and Green Infrastructure.