We provide a wide range of services needed along the different steps before a product/service is launched into the market. We are not a traditional ‘’Proposal shop’’ that writes proposal for third party organizations on demand. Instead, we accompany partners along the entire innovation trajectory and offer them support in multiple ways.
- Access to extended network and representation of partner’s interest at events
- Funding scouting to match opportunities to partners needs and objectives
- Proposal training/coaching
- Proposal evaluation and recommendations
- Assistance in negotiation and proposal drafting
- Project administrative support and helpdesk
- Market analysis
- IPR support
- Business and commercialization plans
- Post-project commercialization
One of our innovative services involves staff training for proposal development. Instead of coming to you and providing a 4-hour block on proposal writing, we invite organizations to send a staff member to R2M for a period of weeks accompanying a proposal submission process. In doing so, we’ve found we can accelerate a person’s learning curve by years and increase the probability that person can act independently and successfully for future call topics. The cost/benefit ratio and value proposition are quite compelling.