SmartBuilt4EU will consolidate the Smart Building Innovation Community with, at its core, EU-funded projects, and provide it with a package of supporting activities with two objectives:
- facilitate the exchange of information between EU-funded projects and national initiatives in the field of smart buildings and the related business, policy and media;
- coordinate contributions of the Smart Buildings Innovation Community to the SRI promotion, experimentation and implementation and the identification of R&I priorities to accelerate the roll out of smart building innovation, in line with the EPBD.
The CSA brings together 5 partners plus 5 linked third parties, with solid complementary expertise and geographical coverage. It is structured in 6 work packages to reach the targeted impacts and unlock the smart building potential, with the Smart Readiness Indicator as key instrument.
This overarching goal has been split into five focused objectives:
- Map out and consolidate the Smart Building Innovation Community
- Share existing and new knowledge related to smart buildings
- Provide support to stakeholders in addressing the challenges related to the implementation of the Smart Readiness Indicator (SRI) as a mean for defining the business case for Smart Buildings
- Prioritize the R&I topics to accelerate the roll out of smart buildings and deliver the R&I roadmap and policy recommendations
- Maximise the project impact through tailored communication, dissemination and exploitation activities