Motivation & Impact
EEnvest will directly reach 100+ stakeholders in the short term (during project duration).
During project duration, EEnvest will produce:
– Three different evaluation frameworks (i) technical risk; (ii) financial risk and (iii) technical-financial due-diligence frameworks for commercial office buildings;
– Two to six standardized procurements schemes of financial instruments;
– Benchmarking of returns on energy efficiency investments;
– Higher allocation of institutional investments to energy efficiency;
– The impact of EEnvest project in the short term (within project duration) is expected to generate a 1.3 GWh/year primary energy saving.
Based on our estimates, investments triggered by the EEnvest project in the short term (within project duration) sum up to 192 MM €.
EEnvest triggers greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions reduction for up to 89 tCO2-eq/year in the short term (within project duration), referring to the deep renovation of two pilot buildings.
Role of R2M