Motivation & Impact
EEnvest will directly reach 100+ stakeholders in the short term (during project duration).
During project duration, EEnvest will produce:
– Three different evaluation frameworks (i) technical risk; (ii) financial risk and (iii) technical-financial due-diligence frameworks for commercial office buildings;
– Two to six standardized procurements schemes of financial instruments;
– Benchmarking of returns on energy efficiency investments;
– Higher allocation of institutional investments to energy efficiency;
– The impact of EEnvest project in the short term (within project duration) is expected to generate a 1.3 GWh/year primary energy saving.
Based on our estimates, investments triggered by the EEnvest project in the short term (within project duration) sum up to 192 MM €.
EEnvest triggers greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions reduction for up to 89 tCO2-eq/year in the short term (within project duration), referring to the deep renovation of two pilot buildings.
Role of R2M
R2M is in charge of managing the exploitation activities proposed in WP7, in particular by defining the Exploitation Plan, the EEnvest business model and related replication plan. R2M will also be in charge of organizing the exploitation workshops. With the close collaboration of Eurac, R2M will also be in charge of the dissemination and communication activities.
R2M is also in charge of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). IPR strategy will focused on projects results and the best ways to protect and exploit results.