Motivation & Impact
The project expected to leverage a 335M€ investment pipeline for home renovation within the first 5 years (approximately 14 700 dwellings renovated, leading to 96,6 GWh/year Primary energy savings triggered) beyond the end of the project.
More specific impacts are listed below:
– Implementation and upscale of economically viable business models, ultimately running without the need for public subsidies. Data evidence made available to market actors. Proof of the replication of these initiatives by other market actors;
– Availability of adequate financing offer for integrated renovation services;
– Strong and trustworthy partnerships with local actors (e.g. SMEs, ESCOs, financial institutions, energy agencies, NGOs) and quality of the proposed services recognized by market actors;
– Development of large, locally-developed investment pipelines for home renovation, connecting the supply of finance with demand for it (in million Euro of investments within the first 5 years);
– Uptake of home energy renovation at local level and corresponding primary energy savings triggered (in GWh/year).
– Reduction of the greenhouse gases emissions (in tCO2-eq/year) triggered by the project.
Role of R2M